Life Fitness F3 Folding Treadmill, Go Console
The Life Fitness F3 Folding Treadmill is made from the highest quality components to ensure years of rugged use. This model is fitted with the Go console, which is perfect if you’re looking for the basic fundamentals of a good workout as the console gives you simplified choices and a good range of programs.
The treadmill is sturdy and sleek, but also, incredibly convenient. You can easily fold the treadmill, safely lock it into place, and effortlessly roll it away. Its dual gas-assisted springs will slowly lower it to the open position without any assistance.
The FlexDeck shock absorption system will reduce impact on your joints and you can monitor your heart rate with the convenient hand sensors. The GoSystem Quick Start gets you up and running with 3 speed and incline presets or you can attempt 12 different workout programmes.
The 3.0 CHP magna drive motor is quiet, smooth and reliable.
The Life Fitness F3 treadmill has hand sensors as well as a wireless heart rate monitoring system, so you can track your heart rate as you’re training.
The Go console is ideal if you want a simplified variety of programs to help you reach your fitness goals. The programs include 4 classic workouts, a goal workout and 2 custom workouts.
See workout feedback:
- Heart Rate
- Target Heart Rate
Safety Warning: Before starting a new exercise programme we recommend you consult your doctor or other professional medical adviser. Click here for more information
- Assembly Required
- Belt Type
- 1" Medium Density Fiberboard
- Cushioning Method
- FlexDeck® Shock Absorption System
- L198.5 x W87 x H148cm
- Dimensions (folded)
- L86 x W87 x H192cm
- Downloadable Content Information Training programmes and/or software updates available to download via the Internet, a USB connection and/or an SD card
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Heart rate monitoring (via chest strap)
- Yes (included)
- Heart rate monitoring (via hand sensors)
- Incline Information angle of the treadmill deck or elliptical ramp used to simulate walking or running uphill
- iPod Compatible
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 3 years guarantee (parts and labour)
- Max User Weight
- 159kg (25stone)
- Model name / number
- F3 Go
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Polar compatible
- Power Supply
- Running surface
- 51 x 140cm
- Speeds available
- Transport wheels
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 120kg (18 stone 12.6 lbs)
- Workout Fan
Life Fitness is synonymous with long-term durability and is the most popular brand of commercial quality fitness equipment worldwide. Based in the USA, their design experience stretches back over 30 years and they strike an unbeatable combination of functionality and features. Purchasing premium Life Fitness equipment can be regarded as a wise investment for your fitness regime for many years to come.
- Delivery in 3 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy