Product code: 85541068
- Good Housekeeping Approved 2018
- Quiet Mark
This powerful food processor has attachments to mix, grate, slice, chop, whisk, knead and - thanks to its BlenderMix attachment - liquidise your ingredients. And all bowls are BPA free, giving you peace of mind over the health of your and your family. Plus, with the Quiet Mark stamp of approval, this appliance will work discretely without disrupting the tranquillity of your home.
Aside from the main bowl for processing larger quantities, it has a mini bowl and blade for smaller quantities such as dips, mayonnaise or baby food. The BlenderMix attachment is great for finely blending soups, milkshakes and smoothies. All the bowls and blades are dishwasher safe.
There’s just one speed, which operates quietly at the optimum power for the job required. The Le Mini Plus is supplied with a full colour instruction and recipe book for culinary inspiration, as well as a spatula and a storage box for all the attachments.
Finally, the motor is guaranteed for 30 years, with an overall parts guarantee of 3 years for complete peace of mind.
- Accessories Included
- Main blade, Blendermix attachment, Egg whisk, 2mm reversible slicing grating disc, 4mm slicing/grating disc, citrus press, mini bowl and mini blade
- Main blade, BlenderMix attachment, Egg whisk, 2mm reversible slicing/grating disc, Citrus press, Mini bowl and mini blade
- Bowl Material
- BPA Free Plastic
- Country of Origin
- Diameter of Feed Tube
- Information not available
- H37 x W15.5 x D21cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Auto-adjust plus pulse
- Working capacity (dry)
- Working capacity (liquid)
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy