Philips HC5630/13 Series 5000 Cordless Hair Clipper with Turbo Mode, Silver
Product code: 81511105
The Philips HC5630/13 hair clipper is built to last and engineered to perform with Philips DualCut technology, which can power through any hair type. The cutting element combines a double-sharpened cutting element with low-friction engineering; this means that the clipper cuts hair twice as fast as the regular Philips clippers.
The two-sided cutting element is designed to cut hair at twice the speed.
28 lock-in length settings
The zoom wheel (0.5-28mm) can be set and locked in to your preferred length setting. The 2 adjustable combs will cut between 3mm and 28mm, with 1mm between each length. The stubble comb of 2mm can be used for short haircuts are to trim your beard. If you want it really short, then you can remove the comb completely for a 0.5mm trim.
90 minutes of cordless use
You'll get 90 minutes of cordless use after 1 hour of charging. Alternatively, used plugged in.
Press the Turbo button to increase the motor speed to tackle thicker hair.
Easy to clean and maintain
Save time and hassle with long-lasting self-sharpening blades that stay as sharp as day one, even after 5 years. The clipper is 100% washable for fast and easy cleaning under the tap.
- Batteries Included
- Battery Size & Number
- Li-Ion battery
- Battery life
- Up to 90 minutes
- Charging time
- 60 minutes
- H5.5 x W9.3 x D5.0cm
- Length Settings
- Model name / number
- Power Supply
- Non-Rechargable Battery
- Series 5000
- Type Of Shaver
- Clipper & Hair Trimmer
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2-7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.