Philips STH3000/26 Handheld Foldable Garment Steamer
Product code: 85537401
A compact and foldable solution for easy de-wrinkling at home and on the go, this handheld steamer 3000 Series is designed to be light for easy usage and storage to re-assure fresh outfits anytime, anywhere. It is your ideal companion for easy and quick touch-up at home or on the go.
Safe on all ironable fabrics - no burns!
Compact and foldable, it's easy to use and store and comes with a 100ml detachable water tank for easy refills. There's no need for an ironing board - save time and hassle plus it's ready to use in as little as 30 seconds!
You can use the steamer to refresh garments, remove odours, and wash less. The steam kills 99.9% of bacteria*
*Tested 1 minute stationary by external body for bacteria types Escherichia coli 8099, Staphylococcus aureus. ATCC 6538, Canidia albicans ATCC 10231.
- Auto Steam Settings
- Cable length (m)
- Cleaning Program
- Cold Spray
- H26.4 x W28.4 x D47.6 cm
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Steam Rate
- 20 g/min
- Suitable for Tap Water
- Vertical Pressing
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.