Salcombe Gin 'Start Point' Small Batch Gin , 70cl
Product code: 77058201
- Made in the UK
Salcombe Gin 'Start Point' is a multi-award winning classic citrus led London Dry gin that is smooth, distinct and complex. Named after the iconic Start Point lighthouse which marked the beginning of the 19th century voyages of the Salcombe Fruit Schooners, which carried the exotic goods, fruits and spices that inspire our gin's signature flavour.
Our flagship gin has won several awards which include Platinum at the SIP Awards 2018, Gold at the 2019 Taste of the West Awards, Double Gold at the San Francisco World Spirits competition in 2017, 3 stars at the Great Taste Awards 2017, Gold at the World Gin Awards 2017, Platinum at the Beverage Testing Institute 2017 as well as several local awards.
Includes a harmonious balance of fresh citrus, juniper and warming spice on the nose. Rich, full and incredibly smooth on the palate, with a touch of earthy sweetness from liquorice and angelica root. The finish is fresh, lingering and balanced, lengthened by green cardamom.
We can't offer refunds or exchanges on perishable goods such as flowers and food, unless faulty or not as described. Find out more. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Alcohol by volume
- Alcohol type
- Salcombe Distilling Co
- Country of Origin
- Does this contain nuts
- If you have a nut allergy, please consult the "May contain" section of this product's ingredients & allergy information PDF. The link for the PDF is in the product description
- Gluten Free
- Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for vegans
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for vegetarians
- The Licensing Act 2003
- It is an offence to purchase or attempt to purchase alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.