Sensio Pod E Pull-Up Power Socket, Aluminium
Product code: 80738183
Featuring three power sockets and two USB ports, the SensioPod E is a great addition to any kitchen with a shortage of power outlets.
Ideally suited to kitchen islands where power sockets are often limited, the simple spring-mounted mechanism releases the pod to be pulled up. Push it back down to conceal the socket almost flush with the worktop. Choose a seamless finish in either aluminium or stainless steel.
Simple installation with a 1.5m cable and 13A plug attached. IP20 rated.
Want to see it first?
You may want to see and get a feel for the product in one of our shops before ordering. If you do plan on doing this we recommend giving us a call on 03452 661805 as not all our ranges are on display in all our shops. We'll be able to tell you where the range you'd like to view is on display.
- Assembly Required
- Fully assembled
- Care instructions
- Turn off the power prior to cleaning. Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- H350 x W105 x D367mm
- Fitting Method
- Lightbulb Type
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.