Interest Free CreditAvailable at checkout when you spend £1000 or more on selected Nursery products. 0% APR Representative.
Product code: 32020819
Designed in collaboration with a paediatrician, this baby activity centre from Skip Hop supports a “whole body” approach to play and learning. Easy to assemble, with toys that can be positioned anywhere for baby, it features a 360-degree rotating seat that turns and stretches for bouncing.
- Three stages of use: sit, swivel, bounce & play; cruise & interact; play table
- 25+ developmental activities
- Discovery Window lets baby see piano and their feet while playing
- Clip-on toys can be positioned based on baby’s abilities
- Converts to a play table with a smooth, seamless surface
- 360-degree rotating seat that stretches for bouncing and includes toy loops to attach toys
- Musical, light-up piano with three ways to play: piano mode, song mode and motion sensor mode
- Peek-a-boo owl pops out and hoots
- Spring cloud with colourful beads
- Swaying trees move back and forth
- Hedgehog bead chaser with spinner
- Includes suction bee snack bowl; dishwasher-safe
- Foot support platform adjusts to the perfect height
- Legs detach for easy storage
- Size (inches): 31l x 31w x 18.5h
- Ages 4m+
- Skip Hop
- L79 x W79 x H47cm
- Suitable From
- 4 months
- Toys Type
- Baby & Pre-school Toys
In 2003, new parents Ellen and Michael Diamant were a lot like new parents everywhere: overjoyed with the birth of their son, and overwhelmed with so many choices and so few solutions that satisfied.
When they searched for a diaper bag that looked great and worked well, they found nothing. So they invented one.
Almost a decade and hundreds of products later, Ellen and Michael are still inventing “everything-in-its-place” solutions that are smart, functional and great-looking for busy parents.More from Skip Hop
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days. Order before 8pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next morning.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next day. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.