Thermos Stainless Steel King Flask, 1.2L, Matt Forest Green
Product code: 84531312
This large-capacity flask is light in weight and tough enough to be almost unbreakable. It has an easy-grip handle and a stainless steel cap that doubles as a cup. The double-walled vacuum insulation keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold for longer.
Looking after your flask
For safety and hygiene, clean your Thermos product with warm water and washing-up liquid prior to initial use. For best results, before each use, pre-fill for about three minutes and then empty, using either hot water for hot drinks or cold water for chilled drinks.
Never use a microwave or conventional oven to pre-heat the flask. If it hasn't been used for some time, rinse with warm water to remove any residual odours. Do not immerse it in water or overfill it. Store it with the stopper off. For difficult stains, put a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda in hot water with the stopper off. After filling, always ensure that both the outside cup and stopper are tightly closed.
- Stainless steel, polypropylene
- Country of Origin
- H31 x W9.4 x D10.5cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- No - Hand wash only
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.