Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse Eau de Toilette Natural Spray, 80ml
With Yvresse, perfume turned subversive and chypre became festive: life is enjoyed the way you enjoy champagne, with finesse and intensity.
For the top note, the folly of an exacerbated sparkling and fruity sensation, nectarine and lychee, delivering sensuality and a festive side in the first few minutes. At the heart, the absolute femininity of a rose harmony, which invites violet blossom to the party. A green, mellow and powdery flower, violet blossom adds to the headiness created by the fragrance. The base is unveiled inside assumed sensuality that nothing can hold back, a liberation of the senses. Patchouli helps to retain the sophistication and elegance from which the Yves Saint Laurent woman never strays.
Key notes: Nectarine, lychee, rose, violet, patchouli.
Yves Saint Laurent
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Yves Saint Laurent is the modern, rebellious couture brand translating Parisian elegance and style into cutting edge make up and fragrance. Born from an ambition to empower women, Yves Saint Laurent is still unexpected and audacious, daring women to channel expression through beauty and consequence through perfume.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy