Apple iPod shuffle, 2GB, Space Grey
Product informationBeautiful and wearable, the new shuffle lets you take hundreds of songs with you everywhere. Its main body is crafted from a single piece of aluminium and polished to a beautiful shine, so it feels solid, sleek and durable.
Along with up to 15 hours of battery life, the shuffle gives you 2GB of storage capacity, which can hold 500 songs. That’s plenty of room for the essential songs of your workout or commute. And for multiple playlists, Genius Mixes, podcasts and audiobooks too.
iPod shuffle isn’t just portable. It’s wearable too. Clip it to your shirt, jacket, workout gear, backpack or purse strap, and it stays put - whether you’re running an errand or running round the track.
The big, clickable control pad is back on the front of shuffle. It’s 18 per cent larger than on previous shuffle models, so it’s even easier to see and use the music controls. Press the centre button to play and pause. Press the outer buttons to skip forward or back and adjust volume.
The ‘shuffle’ switch is where the fun starts, and is sure to appeal to your inner rebel! Flip it to mix up iPod shuffle’s contents, keeping things unpredictable. Flip the switch to ‘straight’ to play your handpicked playlists and albums, in the order you synchronised them from iTunes. This is great for when you want to be reassured by what’s coming next.
Say you’re listening to a song and want to know the title or the artist. Just press the new VoiceOver button on top of your iPod shuffle, and it tells you. You can even use VoiceOver to hear the names of playlists and switch between them.
Note: The required software is downloadable from the Apple website.
Mac requirements: Mac computer with USB 2 port, OS X v10.7.5 or later and iTunes 12.2 or later.
PC requirements: PC with USB 2 port, Windows 7 or later and iTunes 12.2 or later.
- Accessories Included
- Apple earphones, USB cable
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 15 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Camera (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- Camera (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- H29 x W31.6 x D8.7 mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 3.5mm audio
- Screen Type
- Touch Screen
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find out how to get up and running with an MP3/media player