Bosch SMS40C02GB Dishwasher, White
Product informationThe Bosch SMS40C02GB dishwasher provides an elegant and economical solution to washing your dishes.
More room and greater flexibility are the least you can expect with the SMS40C02GB, thanks to its innovative Vario basket system offering more capacity and greater flexibility. There are 4 foldable racks throughout the machine, and the top basket is height-adjustable when empty.
Along with a choice of 3 temperatures, programmes and special options in this machine include:
- Normal 65°C
- Economy 50°C
- Quick wash 45°C; and
- Half load.
Featuring an ActiveWater hydraulics system, this A+ energy rated Bosch unit ensures that every single drop of water is used to maximum effect. The DosageAssist function dispenses detergent evenly over all your dishes, while multiple water protection prevents flooding and guarantees extra peace of mind.
- Vario basket system accommodates a variety of loading options
- ActiveWater ensures water efficiency
- Residual heat drying system provides hygienic and cost-effective drying
- Multiple water protection guards against floods
- DosageAssist dispenses detergent perfectly
- Load sensor detects amount of load to use water and energy accordingly
- Aquamix glass protection and water softening system cares for your dishes
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Yes - up to 24 hours
- Digital display
- H84.5 x W60 x D60cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- 4 programmes and 1 special option (Half Load)
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electrical point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen