Pair two HomePod mini speakers together for immersive stereo sound.
New subscribers get 6 months Apple Music at no extra cost when you buy eligible AirPods, HomePod Mini or Beats
You can start your 6 month subscription to Apple Music after setting up your new Apple product.
To redeem the offer, please follow these steps:
1. Make sure your iPhone or iPad is running the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.
2. Pair your eligible audio device to your iPhone or iPad.
3. Open the Apple Music app on your iPhone or iPad and sign in with your Apple ID. If the offer doesn't appear immediately after launching the app, go to the Listen Now tab where it will appear.
4. Tap Get 6 months free.
5. Plan then auto renews at £9.99 per month unless cancelled.
Offer valid for three months after eligible device activation.
For all other offers available on this product, please scroll back up the page
Product code: 70440601
- Full-range driver and dual passive radiators for deep bass and crisp high frequencies
- Custom acoustic waveguide for a 360º sound field
- Acoustically transparent fabric
- Four-microphone design for far-field Siri
- Stereo pair capable
The Apple HomePod mini delivers an unexpectedly large sound for a speaker of its size. Standing not even 10cm tall, the HomePod mini is able to fill the entire room with rich, 360º audio that’s ready to immerse your senses from every angle.
Designed by Apple
Apple’s S5 chip housed inside the HomePod mini, enables computational audio, which processes complex algorithms in real time. This enables balanced, fine?tuned sound at any volume, whilst the acoustic waveguide directs sound out the bottom of the speaker, creating a 360º audio field for consistent sound, no matter where you are located in the room.
More the merrier
If stereo sound is your thing, don’t fret – just pair two HomePod mini speakers in the same room to create left and right channels for an immersive soundstage.
Additionally, with multiple HomePod mini speakers placed around the house, you can have a connected sound system for your whole home. Ask Siri to play one song everywhere or, just as easily, a different song in each room. And HomePod mini works with HomePod for multiroom audio and features like Intercom.
Even if your environment is loud, you don’t have to turn the volume down or move closer to be heard, thanks to the built-in four microphones that work together to help cancel noise and listen for your “Hey Siri” requests.
Assistant at Home
As well as playing music, the HomePod mini can keep you up to date with news, traffic, sport and weather. It can set reminders and tasks and send messages. All with just your voice.
"Hey Siri, remind me to water the plants, please."
"Hey Siri, add apples to the shopping list, please."
Activate your Smart Home
HomePod mini can help you control your smart home too; a wide range of smart home accessories are compatible with Apple's HomeKit platform. Just add the device to the Home app on your iOS device to get started.
Just plug in the HomePod mini and your iOS device will detect it and get things ready.
- HomePod mini with the latest version of software
- iPhone SE, iPhone 6s or later, or iPod touch (7th generation) with the latest iOS; or iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation or later), iPad Air 2 or later, or iPad mini 4 or later with the latest iPadOS
- 802.11n Wi?Fi Internet access
- Apple Music subscription for full music functionality
Please note: Siri works with Apple Music. Subscription required for Apple Music. Only HomeKit-enabled devices can be controlled by HomePod. Not all features are available in all areas. Features and product availability are subject to change.
Please note: A Smart Speaker is a platform that can run 3rd party Apps. 3rd party content providers may remove Apps from the Smart platform or stop supporting them at any time, and we cannot guarantee an App’s availability. When new Smart products are launched, there may also be a delay before certain Apps become available. Availability of Apps is not included within the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty, or the John Lewis 2-year Guarantee for audio visual products, or the 5-year Guarantee for TVs.
- Accessories Included
- 20W power adapter, documentation
- Compatible with
- iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone SE (1st, 2nd gen)
- Apple Music, iTunes, music purchases iCloud Music Library with an Apple Music or iTunes Match subscription, Apple Podcasts, News briefings, AirPlay other content to HomePod mini from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac
- Connectivity Type
The Types of connectivity available on the device.
- H84.3 x W97.9mm
- Backlit notification touch surface
- Model name / number
- Apple HomePod mini
- Multi-room sound
- NFC Enabled
Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Sound Features
- Speaker Type
- Speaker output
The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Information not available
Unpackaged weight of the product
- Wired or Wireless
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.