Product code: 46112206
An all-new, multidimensional metallic eye shadow formula designed to give eyes instant incandescence. In three new lustre, metal and sparkle finishes, this molten shadow can be applied dry for instant impact or applied with a damp brush for a liquid metal look.
- Rich Lustre: This finish delivers high-impact sparkle.
- Rich Metal: This finish delivers a molten foil effect.
- Rich Sparkle: This finish delivers super-charged sparkle.
- Multidimensional Metallic: Infused with chromatic pigments for intense multidimensionality and the ultimate 3-D metallic effect.
- High-Impact: Highly-concentrated pigments deliver colour-true, deeply saturated shade intensity and clarity for dramatic payoff.
- Smooth Texture: Hybrid formula has a velvety, bouncy texture that glides on and blends easily.
Sweep or smudge across eyelid for instant impact, and layer shades and textures to create a range of standout looks. To intensify, dampen brush before picking up shadow. Try combining wet and dry application for added dimension—just allow wet shadow to dry before adding another layer.
- Bobbi Brown
- Makeup Finish
- Size (g)
Pretty. Wearable. Effortless. At Bobbi Brown, beauty is all these things and more. Founded in 1991 by legendary makeup artist Bobbi Brown, the prestige beauty brand is dedicated to empowering every woman with the tools and know-how she needs to bring out her best. With face products that are expressly designed to look like skin; colors for eyes, cheeks and lips that enhance rather than detract; and skincare that instantly makes skin—and makeup—look even better, Bobbi Brown celebrates the positive. Discover Bobbi Brown—beauty that lets you Be Who You Are.More from Bobbi Brown
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Wednesday
- Collect+ from a local shop from Wednesday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy