Orla Kiely Multi Stem Pair Lined Eyelet Curtains, Multi, W117 x Drop 137cm
Product code: 66127201
Lined eyelet curtains with Orla Kiely's signature stem print for a cheerful and vibrant look. Available in a number of colourways with the Auburn being an exclusive style for John Lewis. The lining adds the perfect finish, improving the drape and enhancing the vibrancy of the curtain.
Eyelet curtains are quick and easy to fit. Match eyelet colour to your curtain pole for a coordinated look.
The width stated indicates the size of one curtain panel when laid completely flat. This pack contains two panels, and the track/pole length we've recommended allows for the two panels to be gathered when the curtains are drawn. For a fuller look, increase the curtain width.
We package our curtains in recycled materials to keep them protected whilst they make their way to you. This means that when they arrive there could be some creases in them. We recommend you hang them for a few days to allow them to flatten and for the creases to fall out. If after this period your curtains still show signs of being folded then follow the ironing instructions on the back of the packaging. Be aware that each style of curtain has different ironing instructions, including heat limitations according to the fabric, so do make sure you follow the guidance provided to get the best results.
Do you need a curtain pole/track and accessories? Shop them here.
- Orla Kiely
- 100% cotton. Lining 52% polyester, 48% cotton
- Curtain Heading Type
- Curtain Type
- Eyelet Size
- Made to Measure or Ready Made
- Ready Made
- Pattern Details
- Washing Instructions
- Dry clean only
Renowned for her retro-inspired patterns, playful approach to design, and hailed by many as the 'Queen of Prints', Orla Kiely champions the very best of 1970s styling.
Drawing inspiration from nature, her Irish heritage and her grandmother, she encapsulates these elements in her work, adding a fresh, vintage-inspired twist for which she is famous.
Kiely’s signature retro style has become instantly recognisable as a household name, adorning everything from clothes and bags to tableware, bed linen and bathroom accessories.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.