Panasonic DMR-BWT850 Smart 3D Blu-ray Disc Recorder with 1TB HDD, Twin Tuners & Freeview Play
The DMR-BWT850 is a blu-ray recorder with Freeview Play, and so much more. The compatible BD recorder allows you to enjoy a plethora of great content whilst, with TV Anywhere, you can watch and record programmes when you are at home or away. Better still, your viewing experience can be further enhanced with 4K networking and 4K Upscaling for immersive, on screen entertainment which surrounds you with 3D pictures.
Please note: The firmware upgrade that enables Freeview Play scroll back has taken place. By making sure the unit is connected to the internet, it will get the upgrade & any subsequent ones required for additional functionality.
4K Upscaling & Networking
As well as upscaling a high-definition picture to near 4K quality, this blu-ray recorder allows you to record 4K content onto its built-in HDD (hard disk drive) which has 1TB of storage. You can even view 4K video recorded to an SD card by Panasonic LUMIX cameras and camcorders so you can watch back your creative work.
With two tuners, the Panasonic DMR-BWT850 can record two programmes simultaneously in HD. This means that you'll never miss your favourite programmes again when they are on the TV at the same time.
This Panasonic Blu-ray player features Freeview Play. Combining catch-up TV, on-demand services and live television, watching what you want, when you want, is now easier than ever. It’s free from subscription and is compatible with existing broadband services too. Enjoy an 8-day forward and 7-day backward programme guide, and keep track of your shows from one screen.
A Freeview Play button has been added to the remote control which grants access to the catch-up service with just one-touch.
Please note: A Smart Blu-Ray Player is a platform that can run 3rd party Apps. 3rd party content providers may remove Apps from the Smart TV platform or stop supporting them at any time, and we cannot guarantee an App’s availability. When new Smart Blu-Ray Player products are launched, there may be also be a delay before certain Apps become available. Availability of Apps is not included within the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty, or the John Lewis 2-year Guarantee for audio visual products, or the 5-year Guarantee for TVs.Delivery information:If you buy a large screen TV along with this item, please note that they'll be delivered separately.
- 3D Ready
- Accessories Included
- Remote, batteries
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Care instructions
- Included in box
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD and Freeview Play
- H5.9 x W43 x D21cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- File Formats
- MPEG2, MP4, Xvid, MKV, JPEG, 3D Photo, AAC, ALAC, DSD, FLAC, MP3, WMA, WAV
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- HDR Information Expanding contrast ratio and colour palettes, this product’s High Dynamic Range (HDR) compatibility gives greater glow and visual depth than regular HD content.
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Built-in Wi-Fi
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- DMR-BWT850 Smart 3D Blu-ray Disc Recorder with 1TB HDD, Twin Tuners & Freeview Play
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1x HDMI, 2x USB 2.0
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- 28 W
- Power Consumption - Stand By Information Amount used when on standby, based on EU regulations
- 0.2 W
- Recording Capacity (hours)
- HD: 259 Hrs / SD: 518 Hrs / Max. 1724 Hrs in EP Mode
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy