Product code: 83642701
Designed by Philippe Starck in collaboration with Eugeni Quitllet, Masters is a hybrid of 3 iconic Kartell designs: the Series 7 by Arne Jacobsen; the Tulip armchair by Eero Saarinen and the Eiffel chair by Charles Eames.
Masters is roomy and comfortable. Supported on slender legs, the back shapes of the 3 original designs are create by solid lines and voids which flow down and join together along the perimeter.
Philippe Starck is a legend of modern design whose repertoire has left permanent mark by producing some of the iconic shapes of the 20th century through his bold reworkings of everyday objects - from interiors to mass-produced consumer goods such as toothbrushes, chairs, and even houses.
Please note: not all our ranges are on display in our shops. For more information, please speak to a furniture Partner in store, or call 03452 661805 and we can tell you where the range you'd like to view is on display.
- Assembly Required
- Fully assembled
- Country of Origin
- H84 x W57 x D47cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Furniture Range
- Height of seat
- 4.05 kg
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns