Product code: 85507909
A great tasting espresso or cappuccino is about the right balance of sweetness, acidity and bitterness. This is achieved at 93ºC, but texturing milk requires much hotter temperatures.
Extreme bitterness is a risk if your machine doesn't manage to cool itself down between texturing and your next espresso shot. The Duo-Temp Pro ensures this never happens for the perfect cup of coffee every time.
By purging cold water though the heating system, the Duo-Temp Pro is able to perform optimal coffee extraction. This combination of low pressure pre-infusion and temperature control ensures balanced flavors in your cup.
- Hot Water function dispenses hot water from steam wand spout for Americanos & pre-heating cups
- Cup warming tray to help maintain the espresso’s optimal temperature
- Concealed storage tray to house accessories
- Removable drip tray with 'empty me' indicator to prevent water overflow
- RAZOR Dose Trimming Tool: Patented blade trims down the puck to the right level for consistent extraction
- Commercial style steam wand with 360 swivel action for effortless milk texturing *BPA Free – All parts that come into contact with coffee & water
- Razor™ Precision dose trimming tool
- 54mm stainless steel portafilter with commercial style spouts
- 4 units of 54mm filter baskets
- Integrated removable tamper
- 16 fl.oz (480ml) stainless steel milk jug
- Cleaning tools: cleaning tablets, silicon cleaning disc, and Allen key
- Water filter holder & replaceable water filter to reduce impurities and scale build-up
- Automatic or Manual
- Coffee Type
Type of coffee used in this machine, eg. ground coffee, capsules, beans
- Country of Origin
- Cup Warmer
- H33 x W26 x D30cm
- Filter Included
- Stainless steel
- Milk Functionality
Some coffee machines feature milk frothers. Automatic milk frothers do all the work for you when you select your drink, you just need to keep the milk supply topped up. Manual systems use heated steam and a wand to froth the milk.
- Model name / number
- Power Supply
- Quiet Mark
- Not Accredited
- Removable Reservoir
- Types Of Drink Produced
Types Of Drink Produced
Types Of Drink Produced by the machine.
- Espresso, Latte, Cappuccino, Flat White, Americano
- Water Pressure
- 15 bar
Unpackaged weight of the product
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days. Order before 8pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next morning.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next day. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.