Skins Men's A200 Compression Short Sleeve Top
Improve the way you perform and feel during and after your training session with this Skins top. This top has a compression fit and are constructed from the finest Lycra and Meryl Microfibre to give a comfortable yet structured fit. This scientifically-engineered top offers you advanced muscle support, strength and recovery.
- Reduce lactic acid build-up, increasing muscle oxygenation and enhancing circulation
- Encourages a better posture
- Works as a respiratory aid
- Regulates body temperature in warm or cool conditions
- Immediately wicks moisture away from the skin
- Prevents odour through antibacterial treatments
- Helps to focus muscle power
- Provides 50+ UV protection
An article published by S. Lambert, F. Dongas, B. Parsons and G. Turner in the Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport states that wearing Skins™ reduces post exercise muscle soreness while showing a marked improvement in muscle strength and alertness.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- 76% nylon, 24% elastane
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable
In 1996, an Australian skier had a bold ambition – to feel 10 years younger so he could ski all day, party all night and be ready the next morning do it all again. His starting point was the knowledge that improved blood circulation would supply more oxygen to his muscles, helping them work harder for longer and recover faster. So he consulted with NASA and other experts to confirm he was on to something.
He developed Skins to improve athletes’ power, speed, stamina and recovery. Many professional athletes, including several Australian rugby teams, wear Skins products. Amateur athletes around the world also recognise the benefits of a compression fit, allowing them to avoid injury and recover after big games and training sessions.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Monday