Product code: 31310204
Designed to be used from 20 weeks onwards, the multi award winning Pregnancy Support & Feeding Pillow from Dreamgenii helps you get a restful, comfortable night’s sleep.
Unlike other pregnancy pillows on the market, the unique patented dreamgenii moulds around you and your bump, supporting the back and knees as pregnancy progresses and sleeping becomes more difficult. The comfortable pillow also helps you to sleep on your left side which helps optimise foetal positioning and encourages maximum blood flow between mother and baby.
- Aids a restful sleep
- Supports your bump, back and knees
- Helps you to lie on your left side, the best position for you and your baby
- Prevents you rolling onto your back during sleep
- Encourages maximum blood flow between mother and baby whilst you sleep
- Doubles as a feeding support pillow
- Recommended by midwives
- Care instructions
- Remove pillow cover prior to washing. For an occasional wash, give it a gentle hand wash, dry flat and plump it up.
- H47 x W15 x D35cm
- 100% Cotton
- Washing Instructions
- Hand wash only. Do not tumble dry.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next morning.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.