Robert Welch Malvern Table Fork
Product code: 73130102
A table fork from the gently contoured Malvern range. Mirror-polished finish and made from specially hardened stainless steel.
Malvern is available in a bright finish, is fully guaranteed and dishwasher safe. Spoons and forks are made from the highest quality 18/10 stainless steel; knives are forged from specially hardened stainless steel for a fine cutting edge.
- Robert Welch
- Care instructions
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended for longevity
- Stainless Steel
- Country of Origin
- 25 year guarantee included
- Handle Type
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Grade
For over 50 years, Robert Welch Designs has been designing cutlery, kitchenware, tableware and other unique products for the home. The company was founded by Robert Welch, M.B.E., Royal Designer for Industry, who specialised in stainless steel production design. He was responsible for a large number of iconic and award-winning designs and his work can be seen in museums throughout the world.
Over 5 decades later, the company is still run by the Welch family and a new team of designers continues to pursue excellence and innovative vision whilst maintaining integrity of function and value for money for customers.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.