Belid Arc LED Pendant, Sand
We like it because...
It uses the most efficient form of lighting technology available, with an estimated lifespan of 25 years. A great idea to make life easier.
A strikingly thin, Scandinavian-inspired, pendant light. Using LED technology, this handmade Swedish design is extremely narrow. From a distance the fixture almost vanishes and just the light can be seen.
The powder-coated metal is a dusty sand, helping to emphasis the light. The bulb transmits an even glow, with a warm mid-white light, that's divine for a dining area.
LED lights have a lifespan of 20 years and are 90% more energy efficient
To create a more innovative look, this light has been designed to incorporate the LED within it. The integrated LED is non replaceable but has a very long life span.
- 12W integrated LED
- Country of Origin
- H5 x Dia.48cm
- Dimmable Information Certain ceiling lights require specific dimmers to work safely, please consult your electrician about which dimmer is appropriate
- 24 - 150cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information This rating is an indication of how energy efficient your product can be with your chosen bulb. Ratings are A++ to E, with A++ giving the highest energy saving
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Kelvin Information This shows the approximate colour of the light output of the bulb, shown in degrees Kelvin (K). The lower the number the warmer the light, the higher the number the whiter the light.
- Lumens Information Estimate of apparent amount of light the bulb will produce, measured in lumens (lm). The higher the number the brighter the light output.
- Total Lumen Output
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
361 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.