BABYZEN YOYO Connect Stroller Frame Extension Kit, Black
Product code: 31530802
BABYZEN YOYO Connect is a unique accessory that in a single click, hooks onto the back of your YOYO stroller, turning the YOYO or YOYO² into a double stroller.
The YOYO Connect with the YOYO² will help you sail through your daily activities. Highly manoeuvrable and ultra-lightweight it can go up and down the curb with ease and be steered smoothly with one hand. If at any point you want to use your YOYO² as a single stroller, simply fold the YOYO Connect and hook it up on the back of the YOYO².
No other double pushchair is as compact when folded as the YOYO² with the YOYO Connect. It’s adaptable to limited storage spaces including the boot of the smallest car and an aircraft overhead compartments - the first double stroller accepted as cabin luggage**.
- Suitable for children up to 22 kg
- Compatible with YOYO² and YOYO+ frames (sold separately)
- Patented one-hand folding system, same as the YOYO² frame
- 44 cm (17.3 in) wide: they will fit through most doors
- 4 wheel braking system for optimal security
- Easy access to seats for both children
- Compact fold for easy storage
- YOYO Connect weighs the same as the YOYO² (6.2 kg)
- Safety wrist-strap for greater security
- Multi-positioning reclining backrest for a 6+ seat base (sold separately)
- Shopping basket supports up to 5 kg
- Supplied with a cover bag
- 2 years manufacturer’s warranty
Whether your children are twins or have a small age gap, with the YOYO Connect the stroller can be used in 5 different possible setups accompanying them, as listed below:
- bassinet & bassinet
- 6+ pack & 6+ pack
- bassinet & 6+ pack
- 6+ pack & bassinet
- 6+ pack & car seat
Please note: All of these additional components (bassinet, 6+ pack, car seat & adaptors) are sold separately.
** Cabin luggage standards may vary depending on the airline, we recommend checking with your carrier for the latest applicable cabin luggage allowance.
- Accessories Included
- 1 frame, 1 reversible backrest, 1 6+ seat base, 1 shopping basket, 2 hooks, 1 fixation strap, 2 6+ canopy wires, 1 carrying strap, 1protective bag, 1 user guide
- Adjustable handlebars
- Care instructions
- Frame: wipe clean, Fabric: machine washable at 30 degrees
- Changing bag included
- Country of Origin
- H106 x W44 x D90cm
- Drying Instructions
- Flat Dry
- Fitting Method
- Free standing when folded
- Harness type
- Lockable swivel wheels
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- aluminium alloy, stainless steel and fibre-glass reinforced technical plastics
- Maximum User Weight
- Reclining positions
- Removable wheels
- Suitable From
- Type of wheels
- Puncture Resistant
- Washing Instructions
- Machine Washable fabrics
Babyzen was founded by a group of five forward-thinking French individuals whose main objective was to push the boundaries of innovation and design for pushchairs. Being optimised for limited and occasionally confined spaces, including public transport and aeroplanes, the collection combines functionality and design, without compromising on comfort.
It was in 2013 when Babyzen launched their most compact and ergonomic pushchair - the YOYO. Since then, this signature design has become synonymous with style and quality, whilst guaranteeing an effortless manoeuvrability. The YOYO collection has revolutionised the modern lifestyle of parents and their babies and has set the standard for perfectly foldable designs that can fit into an aircraft overhead locker.To enable screen reader support, press shortcut Ctrl+Alt+Z. To learn about keyboard shortcuts, press shortcut Ctrl+slash.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.