Dartington Crystal Cushion Small Posy Vase, H13cm, Amethyst
Product code: 73577401
The warm tone of this Dartington Crystal Cushion vase will subtly brighten any corner or mantlepiece. Petite in stature it is perfect for short stem flower arrangements.
In a world of conformity it's good to know that some things are still special and authentic. Since 1967 Dartington has nurtured a passion for simple, well-made crystal and glass to be used and enjoyed in the home. Hand made using traditional techniques each item is the unique creation of skilled glassmakers. For your own home or as a gift, Dartington always makes an inspired choice.
- Dartington Crystal
- Care instructions
- Hand wash in warm soapy water and dry with a soft cloth
- Country of Origin
- H13 x Dia.13.5cm
Dartington Crystal began in 1967 when a group of Swedish glassmakers brought their skills to rural North Devon. Working with the finest natural materials, these craftsmen soon became known for creating beautiful glassware to be used and admired.
Today, the company continues to provide elegant, simple designs in crystal and glass, and is now the only crystal brand still producing in the UK. With a contemporary and clean design style, Dartington combines the ultimate in functionality with eye-catching appeal to make it the perfect choice for your home or as a gift.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.