American Tourister Soundbox 4-Spinner Wheel 67cm Medium Suitcase, Bass Black
Product code: 74530512
Explore the world to your own beat with the Soundbox luggage collection by American Tourister, inspired by the design of vinyl records.
The hard-sided suitcase is constructed from polypropylene for durability and to protect your contents.
For extra peace-of-mind, the case has a built in TSA coded zip lock. For extra manoeuvrability, the case has 4 spinner wheels allowing you to weave the case through the terminal.
The case also comes with a 3 year guarantee.
- American Tourister
- H67 x W46.5 x D29.5cm
- Non expandable
- 3 year guarantee included
- Hard/Soft Case
- Suitcase Size
- Medium (57-71cm)
In 1932 Polish immigrant Sol Koffler founded the ‘American Tourister’ luggage company in Providence, Rhode Island by investing his life savings in his dream. His goal was to create a significantly more durable product than any competitor’s in the same price range. Sol was determined to produce luggage priced at $1 in the midst of the Great Depression.
The company quickly established a reputation by producing quality luggage at a reasonable price. American Tourister was the first luggage manufacturer to make an all-vinyl case. Koffler was one of the first to see the benefits of a revolutionary new material developed during the war, and he introduced moulded plastic luggage before anyone else did.
In the 1950s, he improved the moulded plastic luggage manufacturing process to create a nearly indestructible, low-cost product. As time went on, the company introduced padded handles, stronger locks and an expanded line of colours. Company innovations continued through the ‘90s when American Tourister won the Industrial Designers Society of America award for its EasyTurn wheel handling system.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 8 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.