Beaba Set of 2 Glass Storage Jars, Pink/Dark Blue
Product code: 31311908
These Beaba glass conservation jars are manufactured from superior quality glass. They are available in a range of colours in single, duo and triple packs. They have airtight supple lids to preserve flavour and aroma. The jars have a measuring scale for accurate portion sizes. The highly resistant glass is heat and thermal-shock resistant as well as being freezer, dishwasher and microwave safe. They can be used with Babycook® for defrosting and reheating of food in accordance with instructions.
- Manufactured from superior quality glass
- Airtight supple lids to preserve flavour and aroma
- Freezer, dishwasher and microwave safe
- Can be used with Babycook® for defrosting and reheating of food in accordance with instructions
- Heat and thermal shock resistant
- Jar 150ml: 108 x 67 x 85mm, 190g
- Jar 250ml: 108 x 95 x 85mm, 245g
Dimensions and weight
- Assembly Required
- Fully assembled
- Care instructions
- Glass: Hand wash or dishwasher safe. Supple base: Hand wash
- Country of Origin
- Dishwasher Safe
- Jar: Glass. Lid: Polypropylène SEBS
- Microwave Safe
- Suitable From
- 4 months
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.