Circulon Style Hard-Anodised Aluminium Non-Stick Stock Pot & Lid, 24cm, Black
Product code: 81342810
The Circulon Style stock pot is made of lightweight but tough hard-anodised aluminium with Circulon's TOTAL® non-stick coating.
The inside of the pot has high-low circular grooves which, together with the non-stick coating, provide excellent food release when sautéing or braising. Little or no oil is required, for healthier cooking. The tall, large capacity design is ideal for making stock and soups on the hob.
The pot's edge-to-edge induction-suitable base offers even heat distribution and no hot spots. It comes with a stainless steel lid for keeping in moisture, and a stylish 'S' shape handle on the lid. The riveted side handles are strong, secure and comfortable to hold with a 'stay cool' design, when on the hob.
- TOTAL® non-stick coating
- Even heat distribution
- 'S' shape lid handle
- 'Stay cool' handles riveted for strength
- Dishwasher safe and oven safe to 260°C
- Suitable for all hob types, including induction
- Lifetime guarantee
Metal pan handles heat up when cooking so be careful when lifting pans and touching handles. Please use an oven glove, mitt or pot holder when handling hot pans.
- Cookware Features
- Induction Compatible, Dishwasher Safe, Oven Safe, Non Stick
- H20 x W24 x D32cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Freezer Safe
- Grill Safe
- Hob Safe
- Induction Compatible
- Hard-anodised aluminium with non-stick coating, stainless steel lid
- Hard Anodised Aluminium
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes to 260°C
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.