Product code: 46801256
Inspired by the Mediterranean, Diptyque's The Art of Body Care set features 4 pampering, scented products that will take you on an exotic journey from the Mediterranean to the East.
Presented in a gift box with a small cloth travel bag, the set contains:
- Fresh Lotion for the Body (50ml): this sweetly scented lotion combines the moisturising properties of orange blossom water with the essential fatty acids of organic sweet almond oil and the nourishing virtues of macadamia nut. It leaves the skin deliciously soft, soothed and supple.
- Revitalizing Shower Gel for Body and Hair(50ml): invigorating, fresh and foaming, it revitalises hair and creates a protective sheath, restoring volume and shine with its almond and wheat extracts. It also tones skin with the beneficial properties of peppermint essence, leaving it with the fresh, fruity and refined scent of bergamot.
- Smoothing Body Polish (50ml): with a rich and luxurious texture, this body polish gently exfoliates with jojoba and silica microspheres and comforts your skin with pomegranate seed oil, the purity of jasmine floral water, and the nourishment of peach butter, leaving your skin feeling silky soft and fragranced with delicate floral notes.
- Luxurious Hand Balm (30ml): this deliciously creamy and instantly hydrating hand balm provides gentle care for sensitive skin and evokes the freshness of plump apricots wrapped in the almond-like creaminess of tonka bean.
- Bath & Shower Type
- Body care type
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Gift Set Type
- Bath & Body Sets
- Skin Type
- All Types
The diptyque story began in Paris at 34 boulevard Saint-Germain with, at its heart, three friends driven by the same creative passion. Christiane Gautrot was an interior designer, Desmond Knox-Leet, a painter, and Yves Coueslant, a theater director and set designer. The first two collaborated designing fabrics and wallpaper for Liberty and Sanderson. They were joined by the third in 1961 and opened a shop to display their designs. Yves became the administrator and consultant; Desmond and Christiane were the artistic soul. Bit by bit, with finely honed taste, the trio transformed the site into a one-of-a-kind setting, a kind of stylish bazaar where one found surprising articles unmatched in Paris, mined and conveyed home by the trio over the course of their travels. More from Diptyque