Harlequin Distortion Blue Pair Lined Eyelet Curtains, Navy/Ochre, W167 x Drop 137cm
Product code: 66128107
These luxurious velour curtains feature a softened, geometric graphic print design.
The eyelet heading gives the curtains a more contemporary look with large, even folds and the lining adds the perfect finish, improving the drape and enhancing the vibrancy of the pattern.
The width stated indicates the size of one curtain panel when laid completely flat. This pack contains two panels and the track/pole length we've recommended allows for the two panels to be gathered when the curtains are drawn. For a fuller look, increase the curtain width.
Do you need a curtain pole and accessories? Shop them here.
- 100% polyester
- Country of Origin
- Curtain Heading Type
- Curtain Type
- Curtain Type
- Eyelet Size
- Fabric Type
- Lining Type
- Fully Lined
- Made to Measure or Ready Made
- Ready Made
- Pattern Details
- Abstract, Geometric
- Washing Instructions
- Dry clean only
Having made its name as a wallpaper company, Harlequin is a leader in home interior design. A masterful combination of visionary technique, luxurious texture and imaginative use of both pattern and palette culminates in furnishings that make a statement.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.