John LewisJohn Lewis Large Chopping Board with Juice Groove, FSC-Certified (Oak Wood), L46cm
Product code: 81290801
An ideal base for food preparation, this chopping board is made of oak wood. The wood is sustainably sourced from a well-managed, FSC-certified forest.
A stylish kitchen accessory that suits both traditional and contemporary kitchens alike, this board has softly curved edges and a groove for catching juice and liquids when preparing food.
Caring for your oak wood board:
- Hand wash in warm water using a mild detergent
- Do not soak or put in the dishwasher
- Dry off any excess water immediately and rest the board on its long edge
- Once dry, store it on a flat surface
- Treat occasionally with food-safe wood oil
Good to know: Oak timber has a high level of tannin. Tannin is a natural part of the wood, reacts with moisture and can leach onto surfaces. Over time, the wood becomes less penetrable by water and less likely to release tannin. Make sure the board is not immersed in water and is fully dry before laying it on a flat surface.
- John Lewis
- Care instructions
- Regularly treat with food-safe oil to protect the wood.
- FSC-certified oak wood
- Country of Origin
- H2 x W36 x D46cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- No - Wipe clean only
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2-7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.