Little Acorns Harlington Cotbed, White
Product code: 32401401
The Little Acorns Harlington Cot Bed is a stylish piece of nursery furniture designed for your child (and you) to enjoy a good night's rest.
The classic design with a clean, painted finish is sure to impress in any home and a 3-position base means it grows with the baby. The protective teething rails on both sides ensures your cot bed continues to look good while protecting baby's mouth.
The cot bed is suitable from birth to around 4 years. So once your child is old enough to go into a proper bed, the cot can be adapted into a toddler bed by removing the side rails, splitting the head and foot board.
- Suitable from birth to approx. 4 years
- Converts to toddler bed
- Comes with teething rails
- Adjustable to 3 mattress heights
To complete your nursery set, the matching Harlington Dresser and Wardrobe are also available for purchase separately.
Please note: Mattress size required: 140 x 70cm (not included).
- Assembly Required
- Partial self-assembly required
- Bed Size
- Toddler Bed
- Little Acorns
- Care instructions
- Wipe with damp cloth and dry with a soft clean cloth.
- Country of Origin
- H87.6 x W144.4 x D75cm
- Furniture Feature
- Converts to Toddler Bed, Teething Rails
- Pine wood, MFC and MDF
- Mattress Included
- Mattress Size
- Mattress Size Required
- L140 x W70cm
- Suitable From
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.