Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ60 Digital Camera, HD 1080p, 18.1MP, 30x Optical Zoom, Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS & GLONASS, EVF, 3” Screen
Professional results in the palm of your hand. The LUMIX DMC-TZ60 boasts a 30x optical zoom, EVF and Wi-Fi with NFC in an ultra slim body. Save your memories in remarkable quality with the 18.1-megapixel high sensitivity MOS sensor. In addition to its remarkable optical zoom power of 30x, this camera features a large number of manual functions to boost your creativity, such as a LVF (Live View Finder), a Control Ring, RAW compatibility, and Focus Peaking, all in an ultra-compact body. This enables highly detailed shooting that covers everything from ordinary snapshots to travel scenes.
Wi-Fi, NFC & GPS
Pair with a touch using Near Field Communication technology and enjoy remote control, instant backup and more. Along with GPS and GLONASS support, geotagging your images is simple and accurate.
The 18.1-megapixel MOS sensor photographs and records in stunning detail. Superior noise reduction means cleaner pictures at all ISO, even up to ISO6400.
High shooting rate
Capture every detail, even when photographing fast moving action on the street or on the pitch. Shoot at speeds up to 10fps at full resolution with mechanical shutter and 5fps when using continuous autofocus. Along with quick start-up, no moment is going to get away.
The LUMIX TZ60’s Live View Finder (EVF) lets you shoot like a pro, helping you get stable framing even when using the 30x ultra zoom. It also allows you to be much more versatile with your photography and movie-making. The 0.2 inch 100% field of view 200K-dot equivalent resolution LVF is ideal if you want to concentrate on the subject’s motion while panning, or when shooting in bright sunlight and the camera’s LCD screen difficult to see clearly.
Take SLR control of your pictures with the Control Ring. Set zoom, aperture, shutter speed and creative filter with a twist so you can focus on framing the moment.
Serious photographers shoot in RAW format. This high information file type is the digital equivalent of a negative and contains much more information than JPEG. This means you can do more in post-production and enjoy higher quality results.
Full HD video
When a picture won’t do, record in Full HD in MP4 and H.264 formats. Smooth progressive 50p recording looks smooth on your big screen TV and with full 30x zoom support, getting closer to the action is easier than ever.
Take care of your new camera with one of our cases. Click here to view the range.
- Accessories Included
- Battery Pack, AC Adaptor, USB Cable, Hand Strap, CD-ROM
- Autofocus Information This feature fixes onto the main subject and enhances focus on a snap's hot spots
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- 300 shots per charge
- Built In Flash
- Camera Type
- Digital Compact
- microHDMI, AV Output (PAL / NTSC), USB (AV/USB Multi)
- Continuous Shooting Speed Information The amount of frames per second that can be shot in continuous shooting mode
- H6.4 x W11 x D3.4cm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Face Detection Information Automatically detects faces and optimises focus, so they're the main subject/s of a snap
- File Formats
- Still Image: JPEG(DCF/Exif2.3) / 3D Image: MPO / Motion picture: AVCHD, MP4, QuickTime Motion JPEG
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Internal Memory
- Lens Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- F3.3 - 6.4 / Multistage Iris Diaphragm (F3.3 - 8.0(W), F6.4 - 8.0(T))
- Lens Size Information Also known as focal length, this is the distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity
- 4.3 - 129mm (24 - 720mm in 35mm equiv.)
- Lens Type Information Whether it zoom, wide-angle or telephoto, different lens types serve different purposes
- LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating Information Defines the sensor's light sensitivity and, thus, performance in low-light settings
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card Type
- SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Night recording Information Ability to record at night or in complete darkness by using built-in infrared illumination
- Red-Eye Reduction Information Shuts outs red-eye in portraits and group photos
- Self Timer Information Lets you run into your own pictures by delaying it being taken by a few seconds after the shutter is pressed
- Sensor Size
- Sensor Type
- High Sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Shooting Modes
- Portrait, Soft Skin, Scenery, Sports, Night Portrait, Night Scenery, Handheld Night Shot,Food, Baby1, Baby2, Pet, Sunset, High Sensitivity, Glass Through, HDR, Starry Sky, High Speed Video, 3D Photo
- Shutter Speeds Information The amount of time is takes for the shutter to open and close. High speed lets you freeze action completely, slower ones allow motion blur
- approx. 4 - 1/2000 sec
- Smile Detection
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Tripod Thread Information Lets you attach a tripod to the camera's frame
- Type of Battery
- Li-ion battery pack
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- Viewfinder Information The interface you look through to compose and focus your picture
- EVF - 0.20" LVF
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wireless networking
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.