Product code: 86555312
A fusion of smart technology and the latest in refrigeration design, the revolutionary Family Hub Fridge Freezer by Samsung will help you manage your groceries, connect with your family and entertain guests like never before. With a wifi enabled LCD touchscreen built-in to the door, internal cameras and a range of handy apps, you won't know how you managed before the Family Hub graced your kitchen.
The Family Hub has three internal cameras that take a photo every time you close the door. You can then access these images whenever you want via your smartphone, so you always know what you have or don't have in your fridge, making trips to the supermarket that much easier. Or if you don't have time to get to the shops, you can just order your groceries via an app on the touchscreen, which also sends you notifications when your food is about to expire.
The Family Hub will become the centrepoint of your home. Sync everyone's calendar and coordinate schedules to never miss a game, training or meeting again. You can also send notes and reminders to the touchscreen from wherever you are in the world, just by using your smartphone. This machine also lets you keep the age old tradition of keeping family photos on the front of your fridge-freezer, with a slideshow displaying your favourite family photos on rotation.
Whether you're having people over or spending some serious time in the kitchen, the Family Hub will be there by your side with your favourite music and TV shows. With built-in speakers and access to Pandora and TuneIn radio you can blast out a party playlist for your guests or stream some calming tunes while preparing dinner. You can also wirelessly mirror your Smart TV on the touchscreen, meaning you won't miss a minute of your favourite show.
CoolSelect Plus Zone
A versatile bottom-right door can switch between a fridge or a freezer with the touch of a button, allowing you to choose between five customizable temperature settings. The triple cooling system uses three evaporators for precise temperature and humidity control. So even with a full fridge, your food stays fresher, longer.
All available apps:
- View Inside - 3 built-in cameras take a picture every time the doors close, so you can view what’s inside your fridge from your phone.
- Groceries by Mastercard - The entire family can connect to your favourite local grocer to make a list and place an order.
- Allrecipes - Instant access to an amazing collection of member-shared recipes, photos, ratings and reviews.
- Sticki - Share calendars, post photos and write notes on the Family Hub™ touchscreen or from your phone.
- Pandora - Discover and listen to new music with personalised stations that play the music you love.
- Whiteboard -Write notes and draw pictures on the Family Hub™ or your phone to leave messages for your family.
- Photo Album - Display your favorite photos directly on the Family Hub's™ vibrant touchscreen.
- Shopping List - Create your list which will conveniently sync between your Family Hub™ and mobile device.
- Samsung Club Des Chef - Your key to delicious recipes for all different occasions.
- Tune In - Listen to your favorite radio stations for free, with sports, news, music and talk radio.
- Calendar - Keep on schedule and sync everyone’s calendar from the touchscreen or your phone.
- Timer - Start or stop time intervals that are used to countdown with alarm notifications.
- Settings - Set up Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, date & time and so much more.
- Fridge Manager - Control the refrigerator and freezer temperatures, check water filter status and control the ice maker.
- TV Mirroring - Whatever you're watching on your Smart TV, you can mirror it on to your Family Hub™ screen.
- Internet Browser - Enjoy quick and easy access to the internet, just like on your tablet or phone.
- Weather - Get the forecast at a glance to plan your day.
- Antibacterial protection
Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Appliance Width
- Audible Temperature Alarm
Audible Temperature Alarm
With this alarm you'll never have to worry about frozen items losing their cool. When temperatures reach above freezing, an alarm sounds to make sure you have a safeguard against melting food.
- Average annual energy cost
Average annual energy cost
How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Backing material
- Chiller Zone
This zone works at a lower temperature to ensure the flavour, nutrients and freshness of your perishable food is maintained for longer.
- Frost free
- Defrost Type
The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- Frost Free Freezer, Auto Defrost Fridge
- H182.5cm x W90.8cm x D73.3cm
- Energy Rating
Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Fan Cooling In Fridge
Fan Cooling In Fridge
This helps provide more even cooling across the entire fridge, and also aids in the defrost process.
- Fast freeze
Freezes food more quickly, thus retaining more flavour
- Finger Print Reader
Finger Print Reader
Security feature: access to your device through the reading of your fingerprint
- Freezer Defrost Type
Freezer Defrost Type
The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Freezing capacity (24 hours)
Freezing capacity (24 hours)
How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Fridge Freezer Split
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Right hand side
- Holiday Mode
Putting your appliance into Holiday Mode conserves power when you are away
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer)
Net storage (freezer)
Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge)
Net storage (fridge)
Usable fridge volume
- Noise Level
How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Doors
- Number of Freezer Shelves
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- Number of Salad Drawers
- Power Cut Safe Time
Power Cut Safe Time
How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 14 hours
- Quiet Mark
- Reversible door
Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves
Safety glass shelves
Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light
Temperature warning light
Warns you if the internal temperature is too high