Samsung RSG5UURS American Style Fridge Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 91cm Wide, Stainless Steel
Bigger is better with the Samsung RSG5UURS A+ energy rated American style fridge freezer. This unique side by side fridge freezer uses advanced insulation technology to offer over 100 litres of extra space with the same exterior dimensions, making it a great option when you need more cold storage room but space is at a premium in your kitchen. Integrated into the door of is a plumbed water and ice dispenser, which provides continuous cool, filtered water and crushed or cubed ice at the touch of a button. It's tall design means it can accommodate your bigger glasses and pitchers with ease. Meanwhile, the ClearView indoor icemaker has a transparent design, allowing you to easily check the amount of ice available.
Demonstrating a striking stainless steel finish, for a handsome look in your kitchen. This fridge has been designed with the freshness of your food always in mind. A useful Twin Cooling Plus function provides optimal humidity to keep food fresher for longer and prevents any transfer of odours between the fridge and freezer compartments.
Enjoy total no-frost technology throughout this Samsung fridge freezer. Besides keeping your food deliciously fresh and preserving nutrients, the frost free capabilities ensure you will never have to worry about manually defrosting again. Just relax and let this Samsung unit do the hard work for you
Multiflow cooling vents on every shelf ensure even cooling, so your food stays fresh for longer. And you won’t be misplacing your olives in a hurry, thanks to LED tower lighting, which casts light into every corner of the fridge. These LED lights also have the advantage of being more durable and energy efficient than a standard bulb.
A unique foldable shelf provides easy storage of bulky items, providing greater flexibility to suit all shapes and sizes, while a tilted can rack is located in the fridge door and offers an excellent solution for storing cold drinks.
Please note: This fridge freezer connects to a 5mm water pipe.
Available to view in our shops.
This product is available to view in most of our shops. Please call your local branch to find out if it's currently on display. Click here to find your closest John Lewis.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- Appliance Width
- Audible Temperature Alarm Information With this alarm you'll never have to worry about frozen items losing their cool. When temperatures reach above freezing, an alarm sounds to make sure you have a safeguard against melting food.
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Backing material
- Chiller Zone Information This zone works at a lower temperature to ensure the flavour, nutrients and freshness of your perishable food is maintained for longer.
- Auto defrost
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- Frost Free
- H178 x W90.8 x D69.2cm (D74.5cm with door handles)
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fan Cooling In Fridge Information This helps provide more even cooling across the entire fridge, and also aids in the defrost process.
- Finger Print Reader Information Security feature: access to your device through the reading of your fingerprint
- Freezer Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Fridge Freezer Split
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Right hand side
- Holiday Mode Information Putting your appliance into Holiday Mode conserves power when you are away
- Integrated Hinging Type
- No - Freestanding
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- RSG5UURS American Style Fridge Freezer
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Doors
- Number of Freezer Shelves
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 4 shelves, 3 drawers, 5 door shelves
- Number of Salad Drawers
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 12 hours
- Quiet Mark
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivered by our supplier within 10 working days
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
We'll help you choose the right freezer for your home
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision