Talking Tables Ocean Liner on the High Seas Murder Mystery Game
Product code: 76727904
Inside the game box you will find themed props, murder clues and game play cards to recreate the cruise ship and set the scene in your home. The host hands out name badges and character cards to their guests as they arrive, then reads out the welcome speech to introduce the characters and unfold the story. There is a specific character for the host to play (Billy Ocean - the host is not a suspect but still a participant) and the victim is not a guest - pages 3 & 4 of the instruction booklet give more detail. Players must work through the 3 rounds and piece together the clues to identify the murderer of the ships beloved singer Serena Dione.
- Talking Tables
- H26.5 x W26.5 x D6 cm
- Game or Puzzle Type
- Party Games
- Number of players
- Suitable From
- 16 years
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.