Product code: 80130101
The moth monitoring trap is an effective way of identifying a moth problem. Once attracted to the unit by the advanced pheromone technology, the adult moth will be trapped to the sticky board allowing you to see evidence of an infestation.
This product acts as a first alert to the problem which can then be addressed with the hanging moth killer (801 30110) and fabric spray (801 30111). It can then be used to monitor the effectiveness of the moth treatments.
Lasts up to 8 weeks.
- Specially developed to Attract and Trap Moths – without the use of harsh chemicals
- Uniquely designed as a Control Product
- Checks for any moth infestation as a FirstAlert
- Monitors the effectiveness of your ACANA MothTreatment
- Uses latest Pheromone Technology to attract adult moths
- Large 100 sq. cm Sticky SurfaceArea (largest on the market)
- Catches & Kills
- With unique Visual End of Life Indicator
- Refillable –Each pad lasts 8 weeks
- Units stands, hangs or attaches to most surfaces
- For use all -around the Home & other areas at threat
- Part of the ACANA ‘System of Care’ Range
- Refill packs available to purchase separately - 801 30102
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy