John LewisCrisp and Fresh 200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Pair Oxford Pillowcase, Deep Plaster
Product code: 60521908
This 200-thread count bed linen is made from Egyptian-grown cotton, famed for its high quality. The percale weave gives a smooth matt finish and crisp, cool feel.
The long, fine fibres grown exclusively in the Nile Delta make Egyptian cotton one of the world’s finest, giving this bed linen both its durability and beautiful softness.
This number refers to the number of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the softer and smoother the feel.
Reassuringly Well Made
At John Lewis & Partners we test every piece of our bed linen to high quality standards of durability, colour-fastness, shape and size retention. So you can always rest easy, knowing you’ve made the right choice.
To fit duvet/pillow size (cm)
- Standard pillowcase, L75 x W50cm
- Oxford pillowcase, L75 x W50cm (excluding trim)
- Square Oxford pillowcase, L65 x W65cm (excluding trim)
- King size pillowcase, L90 x W50cm
- Single duvet cover, L200 x W135cm
- Double duvet cover, L200 x W200cm
- King duvet cover, L220 x W225cm
- Super king duvet cover, L220 x W260cm
- John Lewis
- Crisp and Fresh
- 100% Egyptian cotton
- Country of Origin
- Iron at max temp. 200.C
- Material Type
- Egyptian cotton
- Thread count
- Tumble Dry
- Washing Instructions
- Machine Washable at 40°C
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.