Purflo Swaddle To Sleep Spot Print Baby Swaddle Bag, 0.5 Tog, Multi, 0-4 months
Product code: 33039002
Sleep tight from the first night in this all-seasons swaddle and sleep bag with clever breathable technology from Purflo.
The innovative Swaddle to Sleep Bag has been developed to offer parents a safer, healthier bedding solution for newborn babies. It features unique breathable panels and the option to swaddle arms in or out. It grows with new babies with an extended length that is certified hip-healthy by International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Popper opening arms to swaddle in or out
- Bottom opening zips for easy changing
- Breathable mesh panel on torso, neck and hip area
- Hip healthy design certified by International Hip Dysplasia Institute for safe development of hips and legs
- Extendable length to suit baby when they are tiny and as they continue to grow
- Travel friendly shape for car seats and pushchairs
- Super soft materials for delicate skin
- Zip guard to protect little ones skin and snag free zips
Safety Information: We strongly recommend that the product should not be used with baby's arms in when they start to roll on their side. Swaddles or structured baby sleep bags are not suitable for premature or babies of low birth weight. We do not recommend this product for babies under 3kg/ 6.6lbs. Do not sure if the child can climb out of the cot. Do not use in combination with other bedding items (e.g. cot duvet).
- Care instructions
- Tumble dry at low temperature
- Country of Origin
- Body: 100% Cotton, Mesh Panels: 100% Polyester
- Minimum user weight
- Keep away from fire
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.