WaterRower M1 LoRise Rowing Machine with S4 Performance Monitor
Made from a powder-coated tubular aluminium frame, the WaterRower M1 LoRise with S4 Performance Monitor represents the ultimate in toughness and durability - ideal for those looking to train intensively. The M1 Lo Rise has a lower level entry point (300mm/12") than the M1 HiRe. Like all machines in the range, it uses paddles to connect to a moving mass of water, simulating the exercise of rowing on a lake or river.
The WaterRower has been designed as a natural rowing simulator and is unrivalled in replicating not only the superb physiological dynamics of rowing, but much of the aesthetic pleasure as well, giving the calming feel of a boat gliding down the river. The WaterRower's patented WaterFlywheel utilizes the same physical elements (water) and the same physical dynamics (fluid drag) as occur when a boat moves through water.
Safety Warning:Before starting a new exercise programme we recommend you consult your doctor or other professional medical adviser. Click here for more information
- Assembly Required
- Console position
- L224 x W57 x H51cm
- Dimensions (folded)
- Downloadable Content Information Training programmes and/or software updates available to download via the Internet, a USB connection and/or an SD card
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Ergometer Information Used to measure effects of a period of work or exercise. Measured as calories expended while excercising
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Heart rate monitoring (via chest strap)
- Yes (available separately)
- Heart rate monitoring (via hand sensors)
- iPod Compatible
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 3 years parts and labour, 5 years frame
- Model name / number
- 500 S4
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Polar compatible
- Power Supply
- Self generating
- Rail Length
- Resistance range
- Resistance Type
- Transport wheels
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 69kg/10st 12lbs (up to 89kg when wet)
- Workout Fan
WaterRower was founded in 1988 by U.S. national team rower and Yale engineering professor John Duke. Duke’s vision was to create a rowing machine that simulates the resistance and feeling of a rowing boat gliding through the water.
Widely regarded as the most realistic rowing simulator on the market, WaterRower’s unique WaterFlywheel uses water resistance to replicate the dynamics of a moving boat.
All WaterRower machines are handmade in the U.S. at the brand’s New England factory in Warren, Rhode Island, where the company was founded. All wooden models are crafted from the finest Appalachian hardwoods, sourced only from replenishable forests.
WaterRower has won many design accolades for its smart fusion of aesthetics and functionality and has been featured at the London Museum of Design, and New York Museum of Modern Art.
Predominately run by former international elite rowers, WaterRower’s clientele includes Steven Spielberg, actress Anna Friel and Princess Anne and has been featured in hit drama series’ House of Cards and The West Wing.
- Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy