Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Parfum
Radiant, voluptuous, addictive.
The top note opens on a sun-kissed, radiant orange blossom, as an ode to light.
The middle note develops into a jasmine absolute, a legendary flower in perfumery, imparting voluptuousness and elegance to the fragrance. It combines with a pure, modern patchouli heart.
The base note unfolds into a cedar woody accord adding character and a lingering trail, while the honey rose envelops the composition in a beautifully addictive note...
Originally released in 2011.
- Top notes: African orange flower
- Heart notes: Jasmine
- Base notes: White honey, cedar, rose, patchouli
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Price per 100ml
- Fragrance Range
- Le Parfum
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collectClick & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops Tuesday from 2pm
375 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
£3.50 Standard delivery in 5 working days
FREE Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops Tuesday from 2pm
£3.50 Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday