TOM FORD White Patchouli Eau de Parfum
An alluring women's scent from TOM FORD, originally released in 2008. The attention is captured by sparkling notes of Bergamot and delicate White Peony accented with spicy Coriander.
The alluring, modern heart unfold in sequence with rich Rose Absolute, carnal Night Blooming Jasmine and stimulating Ambrette Seed. The signature is the exotic depth of Patchouli Orpur, a prized ingredient that emits the aroma of freshly crushed Patchouli leaves and which perfumers give the reserve status of a Grand Cru.
The sensuality of the fragrance is enhanced by a medley of Blonde Woods and the soft eastern aroma of Incense.
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Peony, White Flowers, Coriander
- Heart Notes: Rose, Ambrette Seed, Night Blooming Jasmine
- Base Notes: Incense, Patchouli Orpur, Woody Notes
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Price per 100ml
- Fragrance Range
- White Patchouli
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
- Sillage Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
309 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow