Brabantia newIcon Pedal Bin, 30L, Soft Beige
Product code: 82271701
The Brabantia newIcon Pedal Bin is not only perfect as a kitchen bin but is ideal for use in the garage, workshop or study.
Its sleek modern look means it will fit in well with most interior styles and the generous 30L capacity copes with plenty of waste. This Brabantia 30L bin has some really great features, such as a soft-close lid, plastic inner bucket and silent pedal operation.
This bin is an environmental ally as these kitchen pedal bins are made using 40% high-grade recycled materials and the bin and packaging is 98% recyclable.
- Soft-close lid and light, silent pedal operation
- Odour proof closure
- Non-slip protective base
- Easy to move – smart grip in lid hinge
- Code G Brabantia PerfectFit Bin Liners – no ugly overwrap - sample pack included
- Sustainably manufactured pedal bin
These waste bins not only help you to organise and separate your waste, but are pretty sustainable themselves too. These beauties are Cradle-to-Cradle® Certified at level Bronze. They meet strict requirements for the (re) use of materials, renewable energy, water management and social justice. How beautiful is that? Brabantia has made a commitment to move to 100% circular design.
- Bin Capacity
- Medium, (21L to 30L)
- Care instructions
- Chrome plated, plastic and lacquered parts can be cleaned with a damp cloth and an all-purpose cleaning agent. Clean stainless steel with a micro-fibre cloth and glass cleaner. Do not use aggressive or abrasive products or products containing chloride
- Stainless steel and plastic
- Country of Origin
- H67.5 x W30 x D34cm
- Powder Coating
- 10 year guarantee included
- Height (with Lid Open)
- Kitchen Bin Style
- Pedal Bins
- Kitchen Bin Type
With over 100 years of experience, Brabantia care about the little things that help make their products more beautiful, pleasurable and sustainable.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2-7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery by our supplier within 7 days. Where delivery needs to be arranged, you will be contacted to arrange a date and time that's convenient for you.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.