Product code: 75172418
Osmo is a unique educational gaming accessory that opens up your iPad to the infinite possibilities of physical play. Crafted with reflective artificial intelligence, Osmo’s advanced technology bridges the real and digital realms.
The Osmo New Base for iPad is what you need to launch into the Osmo universe. To start playing, just stand your iPad in this base, clip on the reflector and play! Feature updates: improved stability, increased device compatibility, works in landscape mode to double as iPad stand.
Bundled in with the stand is two great games to play right away: art-activity masterpiece and physics-challenge Newton. Just download the game apps and let the hands-on learning begin!
Please Note: iPad not included & is required to play. Compatible with iPad 2-6, iPad mini 1-4, iPad air 1-2, iPad pro 9.7 & 10.5 inch.
- H23.3 x W14 x D6.4cm
- Model name / number
- Number of players
- 1 or more
- Skills Development
- Suitable From
- 5 years
- Toys Type
- Electronic Toys
- Choking hazard - not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts that may cause a choking hazard
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.