0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, which is available when you spend £1000 or more on selected products. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
The charge for this service includes:
- Delivery of your fully assembled barbecue
- Removal and disposal of protective wrapping
Please note: installation does not include the testing or connection of any gas fittings or sources for gas barbecues. Manufacturers recommend that you should safely leak test all gas connections on your new grill before use.
Product code: 85331204
Weber's Spirit Classic E210 gas barbecue has 2 stainless steel burners and hooks for 6 tools, letting you baste, turn and griddle with ease. You can keep skewers and condiments to hand on one of the 2 fold-down side tables, which also make storing the E210 Classic easy when not in use. The enclosed front also gives you added storage space beneath the cart.
Porcelain-enamelled Flavourizer bars give you the perfect barbecue taste and protect the burners from fat and juices, while the outer body, which is also porcelain enamelled, makes the barbecue easy to clean and maintain.
- 2 burners with temperature controls
- Side shelves with utensil hooks
- Quick and easy electronic ignition
- Porcelain-enamelled Flavourizer bars create BBQ flavours
- Rust-proof porcelain-enamelled lid with built-in thermometer
- Warming rack
- Transporter wheels for easy moving
Worth knowing: Manufacturers recommend that you should safely leak test all gas connections on your new grill before use.
Please note: not all our ranges are on display in our shops. For more information, please speak to a furniture Partner in store, or call 03452 661805 and we can tell you where the range you'd like to view is on display.
Invest in a cover to keep your new barbecue looking pristine - shop here.
- Accessories Included
- Weber accessories available to purchase separately
- Assembly Required
- Partial self-assembly required
- Assembly Time
The approximate time it will take to assemble this item. Times may vary and are only intended as a guide
- 90 minutes, 2 people
- Care instructions
- After use, open lid and turn burners up high, let cooking grates burn off until smoke goes, brush grates over with brass bristled brush. On next use, let grates heat thoroughly and brush down again
- Cleaning Technology
- Cool Touch Handle
- Country of Origin
- H116 x W127 x D81cm
- Drip Tray
- Flame Tamers
Help disperse the heat from the burners for more even cooking and protect the burners from juices as food cooks
- Fuel Type
- Grill Dimensions
- 1882cm sq.
- Heat Disperser
Evenly spreads the heat from the burners reducing hot and cold spots and protects the burners from juices as food cooks
- Heat output
- Ignition Type
Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Piezo Ignition
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 10 years limited warranty
- Porcelain enamel body, porcelain enamelled steel cooking grate
- Number of Burners
- Side Shelf
- Transport wheels
- Viewing Window
- Warming rack
Hungry for success in the 1950s, George Stephen Snr would soon change the way Americans cooked outdoors. Working at Weber Brothers Metalworks in Chicago, manufacturing marine buoys, he decided to chop a metal buoy in half, add air vents and legs and so created the original kettle barbecue. His lidded barbecue looked like a spaceship but it soon took off when people tasted its grilling results.
With post-war Americans embracing less formal entertaining at home, outdoor covered cooking caught on and not long after setting up on his own, George was able to buy out Weber Brothers. Weber gas and electric barbecues went from strength to strength, especially with the arrival of the Weber Genesis in the 1980s. Weber is now known worldwide for its barbecues, tools, covers and other BBQ accessories.More from Weber
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Express UK Delivery
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns