Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless Over Ear Headphones with Mic/Remote, Black
Winner of the What HiFi? Awards 2016 ‘Product of the Year: Best Wireless Headphones £300+’
The Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless Headphones combines fantastic sound and luxurious materials with advanced Bluetooth streaming for an unrivalled acoustic performance.
Based on the award-winning wired P7, the P7 Wireless features drive units which have designed with a diaphragm like a traditional speaker’s. This achieves a more precise diaphragm movement and amazing sound quality. Following on from the first Bowers & Wilkins P5 wireless headphones they sound just as good as their wired counterparts. They are even designed and balanced by the engineers behind the reference monitors in Abbey Road Studios.
With the best Bluetooth streaming technology, you’ll be able to enjoy the freedom and convenience of wireless headphones. Simply search and pair up your Smartphone, tablet or computer to stream your favourite playlists across a 10 metre range, without compromising on sound quality. You can also control the playback via the intuitive on-board controls.
These Bowers & Wilkins headphones boast an incredible 17 hours of battery life between charges. It’s simple to charge via USB too (cable included). Alternatively if you prefer to save your battery then the universal cable (included) will come in useful.
With P7, everything is designed to allow you to lose yourself in music. Bass is tight, vocals are precisely defined, and there’s a wonderful sense of space, balance and clarity across the whole frequency range. At the same time, the over-ear design and snugly-fitting ear pads ensure you become completely immersed in your listening. Because when you’re hearing sound this good, you don’t want anything to interrupt your enjoyment. With P7, the drivers work more like the drive unit in a hi-fi speaker, with a diaphragm focussed purely on the job it’s supposed to do: generate sound. Which means a drive unit with a more precise, controlled movement.
The ear pads feature a dual cavity cushion design that helps the pads mould to the contours of your head. This design maintains a consistent volume of air between the drive unit and the surface of the ear at both sides of the head.
Leather, aluminium and steel
Moving parts and back plates are constructed from brushed and stainless steel. The logo plates are crafted from brushed aluminium. The headband and ear pads are encased in luxuriously soft leather, making them a delight to wear even for long listening sessions.
Thanks to an ingenious new folding mechanism using a highly durable stainless steel hinge, P7 folds up like a pair of sunglasses, and comes with a soft-cover carry case perfect for messenger bags or briefcases.
The cable comes with a remote/microphone attachment, so it works seamlessly with your iPhone. And because the cable is so easy to detach and swap, P7 is also compatible with all other mobile phones and MP3 players.
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
Bowers & Wilkins
- Cable length
- 3.5mm, 2.5mm
- H22x W18 x D13cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Noise Reduction Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi enabled
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Sunday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy