Burberry My Burberry Black Parfum, 50ml
A new addition to the My Burberry collection, My Burberry Black follows the same codes of craftsmanship, innovation and appreciation of the iconic Heritage Trench Coat.
A seductive, floral oriental reinterpretation by renowned perfumer Francis Kurkdjian and Christopher Bailey, My Burberry Black returns to a London garden amidst a gathering storm, heavy rain contrasting with the warm and captivating flora. The fragrance bottles the sensual elements of a black Burberry trench coat against bare skin.
Fusing the scent of sun-drenched jasmine flower and peach nectar with a sensual touch of rose. The signature rose note at the heart of My Burberry is given a sweet and inviting candied twist, while rich amber patchouli rounds off the scent for a deep and captivating finish.
Enchanting and mysterious, the rich, amber-coloured bottle is finished with a hand-tied, black gabardine knot, and set with a dark, elevated horn-look lid, inspired by the buttons of the black Burberry trench coat.
- Top notes: Sun-drenched jasmine flower
- Heart notes: Candied rose, peach nectar
- Base notes: Amber, patchouli
- Fragrance Range
- My Burberry Black
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Floral Oriental
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy