Charlotte Tilbury Scent Of A Dream Eau de Parfum
SCENT OF A DREAM is a first-of-its-kind ‘floral chypre' perfume harmony – featuring a blend of confidence-boosting 'Joy' top notes, intoxicating 'Fleurotic' heart notes, plus Psychoactive 'pheromone' base notes...
It's mind-altering ‘fleurotic frequency’ creates an emotional pathway to the body’s energy centres igniting and attracting LOVE, LIGHT, POWER, POSITIVITY and SEX to the wearer.
Featuring a blend of 'joy' top notes including Lemon, Peach and Black Pepper, ‘Fleurotic’ heart notes of Jasmine, Frankincense, Tuberose and Violet, plus Psychoactive ‘pheromone’ base notes of Fire Tree, Iso E Super, Patchouli and Ambroxan.
The notes of attraction:
Positivity: Fresh and invigorating, this confidence-boosting aura develops over 15 minutes. Lemon, Peach, Black Pepper, Saffron, Mandarin, Bergamot.
Love & Light: Intoxicating floral extracts trigger desire and resonate over 5 hours. Tuberose, Jasmine, Frankincense, Hedione, Violet, Muguet, Orange Flower, Rose Oil, Tea Rose, Green Ivy, Magnolia.
Power & Sex: The ‘pheromone’ notes are activated by body heat, lasting up to 9 hours. Fire Tree, ISO E Super, Patchouli, Ambroxan, Precious Woods, Cistus, Amber, Castoreum, Musks.
Spray the magic way
Scent is a woman's secret power, to amplify your scent seductive power:
- Fragrance Range
- Scent Of A Dream
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
As a make-up artist working in the fashion and beauty industry for over 20 years and as a busy professional woman and mother determined to look my best, I use the incredible transformative power of make-up on a daily basis. From a young age, I noticed the effect a beautiful woman had entering a room and wanted to understand her secret weapon. Then, at 13 I discovered mascara and personally experienced the power of make-up. I have been hooked ever since.
Early in my career, I was determined and persistent and built my network of professional peers – photographers, models and stylists – many of whom I still work with today. The 1990s – the era of supermodels who epitomised glamorous beauty and really embraced hair and make-up artistry – were inspiring and formative for me.
I believe that every woman wants to feel beautiful, powerful and sexy and that make-up is a great way to achieve this.
I'm privileged to work with some of the most incredible people in the fashion and beauty industry. I've also worked as a creative consultant with many fantastic beauty brands and
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy