Product code: 46026217
Your favourite moisturiser upgraded.
What it is: Our newest Moisture Surge Hydrator with activated aloe water, now hydrates for up to 72 hours. A light, refreshing gel-cream that keeps skin almost twice as hydrated at the end of the day than it did before vs. Moisture Surge™ Extended Thirst Relief.
What it does:
- Works nonstop for 72 hours, leaving skin endlessly plump and dewy - even after washing your face
- Provides both immediate and long-term hydration. Helps plump up fine, dry lines and quickly restores hydration and binds water to skin
- Skin stays soft and comfortable in changing climates allowing skin to adjust to shifts in humidity and temperature which can result in a loss of hydration
- Helps restore proper moisture balance whilst helping to protect against environmental damage
Who it's for: All Skin Types (Types 1, 2, 3, 4).
How to use:
- Apply morning and night to clean skin
- Use on dry areas like cuticles and elbows for an extra hydrating boost
Key Ingredients/Technology: Auto-Replenishing Technology uses Caffeine to kick-start skin’s own water ‘pump,’ while activated Aloe Water, Humectants and Hyaluronic Acid attract and lock in moisture.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
- Beauty Concern
- Dryness & Dehydration
- Beauty Effect
- Skin Type
- All Types
Clinique was founded by The Estée Lauder Companies in 1968 as the first dermatologist-created, prestige cosmetic brand. Sold in approximately 140 countries and territories, Clinique's mission today remains what it was from the beginning: to provide the highest quality and most effective products to enhance every skin type and concern, offering products for men and women of all ages and ethnicities. Clinique’s customised approach and quality products—all meticulously tested and carefully formulated with the latest science—have made Clinique one of the leading skin care authorities in the world. All makeup and skin care products are Allergy Tested and 100% Fragrance Free.
Can great skin be created?
Clinique partnered with clinicians to pioneer the first-ever dermatologist-developed skin care system: Cleanse with Facial Soap, exfoliate with Clarifying Lotion, moisturize with Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ or Gel.
Can makeup be good for your skin? Absolutely!
Clinique makeup makes great skin look even better.
Every Clinique eye shadow and mascara is ophthalmologist tested. Our luscious lip colours are loaded with do-gooders like moisturizers, but not a lick of fragrance. And our foundations don't just perfect—they actively improve the look of fine lines, redness, uneven skin tone and more.
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy