Devon Duvets Little Lana Natural Wool Duvet and Pillow Set
Duvet: only suitable from 12 months upwards. Pillow: not recommended for children under 2 years
Handcrafted in England using 100% British platinum grade wool, the natural filling of this bedding set is cleaned in British mills, but never bleached or treated with chemicals. This means the wool retains its beautifully soft and airy appeal - perfect for your little one. To complement this luxurious filling, the 100% cotton casing features a 260 thread count that's smooth and sumptuous to the touch.
An inherently breathable material, wool aids temperature regulation, wicking away moisture lost during sleep to maintain a cool and comfortable environment for rest. Natural wool is hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant making it a wonderful material to support your child's delicate and developing body. It can help to reduce the symptoms of asthma or allergies that are often aggravated by dust mites, while its naturally fire retardant properties will give you total peace of mind.
A lightweight option is perfect for your child's first duvet. This design is made using 300g of wool per square metre, the maximum recommended for young children to support their developing temperature controlling mechanism.
Ideal for growing kids, the pillow in this set is height adjustable to ensure their requirements are met throughout childhood. A zip on the side allows you to access the wool filling and remove or adjust to suit their needs. We recommend that you place the pillow zip side into pillowcase so that your child cannot access the wool filling.
Please note: This is a natural product, which will therefore always have a slight odour. This can be reduced by airing the product out for at least 48 hours prior to use. New products will have a stronger odour due to it being inside packaging for a period of time, but will gradually decrease over a few days.
Have you thought about duvet covers? Shop here.
- Anti-allergy type
- Naturally anti allergy
- Care instructions
- Air regularly. Duvet: Machine wash on a wool setting at 30°C using a wool detergent, spin out water and air dry. Pillow: Take filling out of the pillow and wash outer casing. Whole pillow is washable with care on a wool cycle using a wool care detergent
- Country of Origin
- Cover material
- 100% Cotton
- 100% British Platinum wool
- All seasons
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Tog Information A tog rating measures thermal insulation.
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 30°C
|Single duvet||L200 x W135cm|
|Specialist pillow||L60 x W40cm|
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy