Product code: 46425501
The new Dior Bronze after-sun care refreshes and hydrates skin dried out by the sun. Upon application, your tan is instantly and lastingly embellished and the skin is infused with the delicate scent of Polynesian flowers.
- Moisturising action: its formula with monoï extracts rehydrates the skin and compensates for dryness caused by sun exposure. The skin is moisturised, refreshed and more supple
- Tan-prolonging action: enriched with a tan-prolonging complex, the Dior Bronze Monoï Balm after-sun care helps boost and extend the intensity of your tan by up to one month after your last sun exposure. The skin is adorned with a subtle and luminous pearly finish, benefiting from only the best of the sun to reveal a golden, radiant tan.
- Immediately: The skin is moisturised. The skin is soothed. The skin is refreshed
- After 28 days: The tan is prolonged by one month. Dry skin caused by sun exposure is diminished
How to use:
- Apply generously to the face and body after each exposure
- To prolong a tan, re-apply after the last sun exposure
- Skin Area
- Body & Face
- Tanning Accessories
Fresh is pure beauty.
The fusion of effective natural ingredients, time-honoured rituals, and modern science offers a sensorial experience with undeniable results that is completely unique to Fresh.
Fresh is credited with a number of industry firsts and pioneered the use of many natural ingredients like soy and sugar, as well as developing a cult-following for its Rose and Black Tea Collections.More from Dior
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy