Frith Sculpture Making Friends Cat Sculpture by Paul Jenkins, H15cm, Bronze
Product code: 77530421
Artist Paul Jenkins captures feline friends snuggling with this study of two cats. This sculpture is made of resin with a bronze finish by Frith Sculpture's craftspeople on Exmoor, Devon.
Paul Jenkins began sculpting in wood, clay and wax before going on to study ceramics at Dudley College of Art and has worked as a commercial designer. He is inspired by a love of nature and of animals in particular and his work can be found in many galleries around the UK.
- Frith Sculpture
- Care instructions
- Light dusting required.
- Country of Origin
- H15 x W12 x D18cm
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Cold cast bronze, resin, bronze powder
- Sculpture type
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.